VIDEO PRODUCTION BY Tom Gertsen: Reflections Video Productions. Follow him on YouTube
What an amazing day at this event! Lots of business cards collected and lots of rapport developed with my future power Partners!
Tips on building rapport and what to ask on the one to one?
- ENGAGE WITH PEOPLE AND BUILD RAPPORT~When meeting people for a one to one you want to build rapport and make it a MISSION to help them.. ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!!!“What you put out to the world comes back ten fold”QUESTIONS: F O R M and P.I.F. ThemF: Where are you FROM
- How long have you been in the area? Where are you from? Tell me a little about your family!
What you do for a living? What got you started in your industry?
- What do you like best about what you do and what do you like least about what you
- R: RECREATION
- What are your Hobbies and Passions?
- Whats on your Life Bucket list?
- What on your Vacation bucket list?
- What do you do for fun? ask a lot of questions about the FUN!
- Your Passions/Hobbies?
- What is your why?
PIF: PAY IT FORWARD
- What is the best referral?
- How can I help your business move to the next level?
- Do you have questions for prospects that I can ask to help me connect you to my sphere of influence?
- Lets schedule a second meeting to collaborate more and start creating a power partnership. That way you can learn more about my business? What days/ times are you free? If you never buy my product/service or I never buy your product/service doesn’t matter. People know people and when you have a know, like, trust relationships with someone you get referred!