You seen we post about after my last Mexico trip!
This is by far the best smooth tasting tequila I have ever tasted…Got to partake while on vacay to #SanFelipe🌴 🐟 Happy #Nationaltequiladay (the meaning of the name of this libation means take stress away) What is your favorite Tequila?
- Tequila is a distilled beverage which is made from the blue agave plant.
- Made primarily in the area surrounding the city of Tequila, 40 miles Northwest of Guadalajara and in the highlands (Los Altos) of the western Mexican state of Jalisco.
- More than 300 million blue agave plants are harvested in that surrounding region each year.
- Agave tequila grows differently depending on the region.
- Blue Agave – grown in the highlands region – larger in size and sweeter in aroma and taste.
- Agave – grown in the lowland region – have more herbaceous fragrance and flavor. Read more on National Calendar!
Keep on eye on this blogging.. Will be celebrating at Lagunitas in Petaluma, CA! Cheers baby!
Cindy Bucket List Coach